UNB Libraries' Guide to Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering
Find ArticlesFind Articles Intro
Reference SourcesReference Intro Text
To search for books at UNB Libraries, use the online catalogue, UNB WorldCat. It contains materials held at the Harriet Irving, Science and Forestry, Engineering, and Law libraries, as well as the Hans W. Klohn Commons in Saint John. Course reserves contains a listing of course-specific materials available for short-term use.
Books and other materials not available at UNB may be available for loan from another institution through our document delivery service. To search for materials not held by UNB Libraries, try UNB WorldCat (change the default library to "Libraries worldwide") or select from our list of other library catalogues. See the Document Delivery page for electronic request forms and more details.
To browse the shelves for books in Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering, try the following ranges:
|HD 101-1395.5||Land use. Land tenure|
|TA 501-625||Surveying Engineering|
Find Internet Sites
Portals and Search Engines
|Resources of Scholarly Societies - Astronomy
Product and Supplier Directories
|Thomas Register Online
Citing Your Sources
Accurate, properly formatted footnotes, reading lists, and bibliographies are hallmarks of good academic research. Through citing, you acknowledge the source of any ideas you mention in your writing, document your research, and provide the information your readers need to track down your sources.
Consult your course syllabus or check with your instructor to be sure of using the correct citation style for your assignment.
(ENGRESERVE BF76.7 .P83 2010b)
(ENG-STACKS T11 .B55 2004)
Ask A Librarian
firstname.lastname@example.org@unb.ca | 506-458-7959
Subject Specialties: Computer Science and Engineering
Recent GGE publications
- Expanding the SDI environment: comparing current spatial data infrastructure with emerging indoor location-based services
- Incorporating adaptive local information into fuzzy clustering for image segmentation
- The nature of GPS differential receiver bias variability: An examination in the polar cap region
- Image Fuzzy Clustering Based on the Region-Level Markov Random Field Model
- Development of Line-of-Sight Digital Surface Model for Co-Registering Off-Nadir VHR Satellite Imagery with Elevation Data
News @ UNB Libraries
- Last modified: May 25, 2015 14:32:41 | Edit Guide